feedmysoul

I need to find me and in the process look after the me that I want to take into my future.
  • Reading other peoples journals has inspired me to try one for my own. Perhaps I can lose weight and find the inner me.
  • It is time to feed my soul not my body.
  • Thursday, March 08, 2007

    FUNRUN PHOTO

    Great to have E come on the run with me. I told her to go at her own pace so of course she took off and left me behind. On the second lap though I was surprised to catch up with her and her friend. Only because they were walking!! I did the run faster than a year ago by about 10 minutes BUT I walked more of it than I ran and my times were slower than more recent runs. Think I had over-trained because all my body was so sore so I just did interval run/walking. . I was disappointed but still I did it. I had been running more in training during the weeek and last night went for a run and had no trouble maintaining my pace for 30 minutes. Hard to figure. i do dislike running but want to get better at it. Thought on Moday about giving up on it but as I said ran last night and again tonight so guess I am not quitting.
    Have my first personal training session at the gym in the morning. Quite worried about how I will go. Just another challenge. This week I have been to cycling class, body combat, circuit class, tennis and 2 runs. Oh yeh we beat the 2nd top team at tennis by 1 game. Definitely need to consider career possibilities on the pro tennis circuit me thinks.
    More problems with the M word today and the weekend will probably bring further developments so need to stay focused on eating well and exercising. Figure if I don't take the first plunge downhill then I can stay out of the hole.
    Posted by Picasa

    Posted by michelle :: 2:48 am :: 8 comments

    Post a Comment

    ---------------oOo---------------