feedmysoul

I need to find me and in the process look after the me that I want to take into my future.
  • Reading other peoples journals has inspired me to try one for my own. Perhaps I can lose weight and find the inner me.
  • It is time to feed my soul not my body.
  • Saturday, March 03, 2007

    another week gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THE BIRTHDAY BOY
    MY BEAUTIFUL E


    THE HAPPY ENGAGED COUPLE

    Damien Leith was absolutely fantatsic. he can really sing, sent shivers down my spine! His own music is really good too. we had a great girlies night out. Have exercised my butt off thi sweek, much better way to cope with stress and hence I feel much better.



    SUN: 35 km biking, 20 mins treadmill

    MON: 45 min cycle class, 45 mins weight session, 30 mins run

    TUE: 2 hours tennis, 10km bike ride

    WED: 45 mins weight session, 20min streadmill, 50 min boxing circuit

    THU: 60 mins circuit training, 20 mins run

    FRI: 45 mins weight session, 10km bike ride, 60mins Move Your Body session

    SAT: rest day

    SUN: will be doing the 8km funrun at the tan.

    Jodie and her beautiful son came over for lunch. It was great to catch up again.

    Had a lovely night out Friday night and enjoyed a big meal. Felt the exercise during the day would balance it. Have to say it did feel good to eat out awithout counting points, and enjoy but couldn't do it everyday. It was my nephews birthday and the family had fun getting together and never mentioning the "M" word.

    Last night DH and I went to see Rocky. I was really inspired by seeing him achieve his dreams against the odds of being old and some of the lines in the movie even hit home. He said something like " it is not how hard you can hit but how long you can take the hits and keep on getting up for more."

    Came home and go t E t o download the Rocky song to put on my ipod for the run today.

    Have a great day everyone....
    Completed run, alive and well. Will update with pics later. Feeling tired but proud.




    Posted by michelle :: 11:12 am :: 13 comments

    Post a Comment

    ---------------oOo---------------