feedmysoul

I need to find me and in the process look after the me that I want to take into my future.
  • Reading other peoples journals has inspired me to try one for my own. Perhaps I can lose weight and find the inner me.
  • It is time to feed my soul not my body.
  • Thursday, February 22, 2007

    HOW LOW CAN THINGS GET??

    Up at 5.30 for circuit class, popped a leg of lamb in the oven because my son was coming over for dinner tonight. Decided to burn rubbish in the fire and dropped my glasses into the flames. Rescued them but now they are marked and smell. Should have known it was going to be a bad day. Class was good, then home to take E to school and race off towork. Had meetings in the afternoon elsewhere. Scrambled around all day, just made it back to pick up E from school and then home.
    Mail waiting on the table. Opened it and it was a 6 page abusive letter from my mums husband, accusing me of all sorts of things. Then saw message light flashing on the phone. It was the police wanting me to call them. Rang to be informed that the DH had been in and reported that my mum had been receiving threatening phone calls (threatening to kill him) from my house and it was a male voice so must be my sons!! They got a new phone number 2 weeks ago when she moved back to live with him. I don't even have the number! The policeman asked me to talk to my sons. Understandably I was very upset about this accusation. Rang Telstra to ask them to check the phone records. I know no calls came from here. My sons are not like that but in all honesty feel very little towards their nana anyway. No passion for her or her situation as she lost their love many years ago. But I wanted proof. Records checked and no calls made! Tried ringing police back but no answer. Rang my sister and cried my eyes out. Rang my other sister who told me she already knew about the accusation as he told someone else who rang her. BUT she didn't ring and tell me! Other calls from mums old friends to find they had been told the same story. How low can these people go!! MY mum has hurt me so much my entire life and I have always gone back before for more because she is my mum. BUT to attack my sons. NOT ON. And to bring the police into our lives......I am so fortunate to have kids that have never been in trouble but to the police I am just another mother perhaps blind to her kids wrongs!!
    I cannot express how low I feel. I have done everything for my mum for most of my life. She is weak and stupid and not a nice person but I have still loved her and worried about her and tried to help her. No more. I apologise to those who have mothers who may be sick or deceased. It is because of you that I have tried not to blog much about my mum. Some very bad things have happened this year and for the 3 years before since she married this maniac. I kept tryingto help her even though I took breaks where I said no more.

    But I am in a black place right now. I cannot stop crying. What will be next? This man is schizophrenic and the worst possible influence on my mum. I am scared what will happen next. At this moment I feel intense hatred for my mum but then feel guilt for that. Anyone who knows me knows how straight I am, a bore really and I expect and get good behaviour from my kids. Mum knows how good they are. How can she bring this trash behaviour into our lives? Guess she knew the one thing that would really bring me down. Well she has finally succeeded at that.
    The roast never got eaten, E is crying, poor Grandma is upset and I don't know what to do.............

    JUST WANT TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND LET THE WORLD MOVE ON.

    Posted by michelle :: 1:49 am :: 8 comments

    Post a Comment

    ---------------oOo---------------